Report Abuse / DMCA
DMCA Notice Of Copyright Infringement
REPORTING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "DMCA") or any other applicable intellectual property legislation or laws. Responses may include removing, blocking or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity, terminating the user's access to https://www.looti.net/,
or all of the foregoing.
If you believe any material accessible on Looti.net Forums
infringes your copyright, you may submit a copyright infringement notification (see below, "Filing a DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement" for instructions on filing such a notice). These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorised to act on the owner's behalf.
If we remove or disable access to material in response to such a notice, we will take reasonable steps to notify the user that uploaded the affected content material that we have removed or disabled access to so that the user has the opportunity to submit a counter notification (see below, "Counter-Notification Procedures" for instructions on filing a counter notification). It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act.
All copyright infringement notifications and counter-notifications must be written in English or Persian
. Any attempted notifications written in foreign languages or using foreign characters may, at our discretion, be deemed non-compliant and disregarded.
If you believe that copyright infringement or intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide Looti.net Forums with the following information:
Notice of claims of copyright or intellectual property infringement can be directed to:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description or url on looti forum where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Looti site.
- Your current contact information, such as email address and etc...
- Your statement and good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- Your statement made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Our policy is to consider all abuse reports and take appropriate action within 24 to 48 hours.
Please do not repeatedly report the same images/posts/etc during this period.
If you have received a DMCA Notice and believe that material you posted on Looti.net
was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us (a "Counter-Notice"). Counter notifications must be submitted by the video's original uploader or an agent authorised to act on their behalf.
Counter-notices must be sent to our Administration email: firstname.lastname@example.org